I recently bought 4 DS18B20 sensors from eBay.  When I received them they did not work, that is they did not show up on the bus when connected to a DS9490 USB adapter.  I reported it to the seller and got a refund.  I then ordered 10 from another seller on eBay, just tested those and none of them work.  I have tried testing a known good sensor and that shows up as expected.

Have I just been unlucky?  Has anyone else bought sensors which do not work?  Can anyone recommend a supplier whose sensors do work?

Thanks

Mick