Hi all,
currently I try to get TopBraid work together with BigOWLIM. I use Sesame 2 to
access BigOWLIM and it works fine. I followed the instructions for installing
BigOWLIM and Sesame 2 to get them run
together. I can import data via Sesame (OpenRDF Workbench running on a Tomcat)
to BigOWLIM. I also can export this data from the Sesame repository to the
TopBraid Composer like described in the TopBraid Composer Standard Edition help
(TopBraid Composer > Advanced Topics > Working with RDF Databases). But when I
create subclasses or instances of classes within TopBraid, they are not written
to the Sesame Repository (in fact BigOWLIM).
I asked the TopBraid vendors, but they said, that it seems that the failure is
between Sesame and BigOWLIM
(http://groups.google.com/group/topbraid-users/browse_thread/thread/f647f0271fa94085).
 But I can't imagine this, because BigOWLIM and Sesame 2 should work fine
together. Do I disregard something, maybe things like transaction handling or
caching? Do you have any idea?
Regards
Alex