Dear sirs,

I need to write a rule, that will be satisfied, if there exists one relationship between individuals and one not.

For example:

x  <realestate:sameRealEstateAsCandidate> y [Constraint x != y ]
x p y [Constraint p != <owl:differentFrom>, x != y]
x <ex:rel> y

So, when there are two individuals, that are in relationship realestate:sameRealEstateAsCandidate, and there is not relationship owl:differentFrom between them, then x <ex:rel> y.
But, when I made a test for following triples

ex:individual1 realestate:sameRealEstateAsCandidate ex:individual2
ex:individual1 owl:differentFrom                    ex:individual2

Trree created following undesired triple.

ex:individual1 ex:rel ex:individual2

Could you please help me in this? I really need this inference, it is one key rules of our matching process. When I looked in the example shown in the start of OWL2 RL pie file, there is wery similar example, thus I belevie I am just making some mistake. Note, that both triples in the premise part are implicit triples.

with kindest personal regards
miro