 From: Monika Solanki <msolanki.maili...@gmail.com>
To: owlim-discussion@ontotext.com
Sent: Saturday, 31 March 2012, 10:59
Subject: [Owlim-discussion] CRITICAL FAILURE !!! The database restorer tool has
already failed once before to perform image restore.

Hello Again,

A couple of times I have had this error thrown to me and I have had to populate
the repository again.

CRITICAL FAILURE !!! The database restorer tool has already failed once before
to perform image restore.

I would appreciate any help on how I can possibly avoid this error.

Thanks,

Monika