Hi Marek,

the logged error is a false alarm. The cause of it is that, sometime ago, we changed the default value of an jvm parameter that is used to specify additional plugins to be initialized (not listed in the respective services file within META-INF folder of the jar) from <nothing> to "" (an empty string). The error is logged because we could not initialize a plugin with "" class name. We will fix that so to do not give such false alarms in the next maintenance release.

Damyan Ognyanov
Ontotext AD