Hi everyone,
I experienced one situation which I consider not standard. When I change rules
in .pie files or remove the whole .pie file, I cannot DELETE the repository. It
ends with following exception :
javax.servlet.ServletException: org.openrdf.repository.RepositoryException:
Failed to delete repository: org.openrdf.repository.RepositoryException:
org.openrdf.sail.SailException: Invalid rule set: /path/to/ruleset/rules.pie
(500)

I think that deleting repository should be allowed whether .pie file exists or
not or is changed. As long as I again don't know whether Sesame doesnt allow it
or it should be aimed to OWLIM I send this request here.
The only solution is revert .pie file, delete repository. Is it possible to
change this behavior?

Best regards,
Marek