Hello,

I have been using OWLIM 5.1 (owl-max ruleset) and encountered the following
problem. I've defined some test ontology:

@prefix owl:<http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#>.
@prefix rdf:<http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>.
@prefix ex:<http://test.com# <http://test.com/#>>.

ex:Inventory rdf:type owl:Class.

ex:FullWorkInventory rdf:type owl:Class ;
 owl:equivalentClass [
 rdf:type owl:Class ;
 owl:intersectionOf (
[ rdf:type owl:Restriction ;
            owl:onProperty ex:computer ;
          owl:someValuesFrom ex:WorkLaptop
        ]
        [ rdf:type owl:Restriction ;
          owl:onProperty ex:car ;
  owl:someValuesFrom ex:WorkCar
        ]);
         ] .

ex:WorkLaptop rdf:type owl:Class .

ex:WorkCar rdf:type owl:Class .

ex:FirstLaptop a ex:WorkLaptop.

ex:FirstCar a ex:WorkCar.

ex:MyInventory1 a ex:Inventory;
ex:computer ex:FirstLaptop;
ex:car ex:FirstCar.

Now the problem is that while removing the 'FirstCar' from 'MyInventory1'
the 'MyInventory1' remains the 'FullWorkInventory' type. My assumption was
that as a result of inference after removing 'FirstCar', 'MyInventory1'
will loose the type of 'FullWorkInventory'. Is it a correct behaviour of
Owlim and I'm missing something?

Regards,
Tom