Hi Stefano,

We are sorry to hear that you experience problems!
We gave a try to reproduce this issue with synthetic data consisting of 1M statements and 100 owl:sameAs links between random entities, performing thousands of small updates in the background of heavy long-running queries and killing the Owlim's process from time to time and then restarting, but couldn't get corrupted predicate statistics.

Can you please send us your Owlim config file and the file 'predicates' in your storage folder (as defined in the config; the storage folder contains files like 'entities', 'pso.index', etc.; 'predicates' is a binary file which contains entity IDs + counters) if you keep the corrupted image?

Regards,
Ruslan