Dear OWLIM Users,

We are happy to announce the launch of our new Question & Answer forum -
Ontotext Answers ( <http://answers.ontotext.com>
http://answers.ontotext.com)

It is based on the popular OSQA platform and we hope it will greatly improve
your experience when seeking and sharing OWLIM-related information. The
forum has been pre-populated with threads from the OWLIM-Discussion mailing
list, but will also be used for all Ontotext products and services.

The current OWLIM-Discussion mailing-list will be closed down very shortly,
so we strongly suggest you to start using the new platform right away.

We announce new OWLIM releases via email and intend to keep doing so in the
future, therefore we intend to set up a new mailing list called
OWLIM-Announce and will migrate all OWLIM-Discussion subscriptions to it.
OWLIM-Announce will be a read-only list and will only be used for
announcements about new versions, critical problems or requests for
feedback.

Regards,

ONTOTEXT