Hello Barry,

thanks for your suggestions!

Importing and exporting is not our problem, the data size is not that
large - we made good experiences with the TriG format here (Contexts
normally do not exceed 500MB when exported).

However, my question was more towards the parallel usage of OwlimSE and
Owlim Lite on THE SAME MACHINE at the same time. Is this even possible?
So our plan was to install Owlim Lite in parallel to Owlim SE on the
same server and then import the contexts into Owlim Lite. Then we wanted
to shut down the OwlimSE and migrate it... with the Owlim Lite running
as a productive store as long as the migration of OwlimSE takes. Is this
plan doable?

Best regards,

Jakob