Hello,

This is my first time contributing to Owncloud.
Thanks for the project and the code.

I'm using Ubuntu and Apache and followed the instructions on: [1]. After the set up my whole data directory and the owncloud.db sqlite database was accessible via the browser.

Could this be fixed by having an .htaccess file in the user directory?
Or is it better to install owncloud as a virtualHost?

Could there be more documentation on securing the install on a linux server?

Furthermore, is there a way to clone the owncloud site including the data, so I can do a pull request
when I have some documentation?

I also found two small issues regarding documentation:
1) The link to http://owncloud.org/contribute/development-setup/ on
https://gitorious.org/owncloud and https://gitorious.org/owncloud/pages/Home is broken.

2) On http://owncloud.org/support/setup-and-installation/linux-server/
missing php5-gd