Am 19.02.2012 20:26, schrieb Klaas Freitag:
On 19.02.2012 19:35, Frank Karlitschek wrote:
Hi Frank,

no one objected so I will implement it like this.

The 3rdparty folder will be automatically detected it it is in the owncloud folder or in the parent folder. The location can also be set in the config.php As a developer you have the checkout the 3rdpart repository in parallel to the owncloud repo and it works automatically.
Cool.

I will do the same for the apps folder as discussed earlier.
Maybe allow a list of folders for the apps? If an app exists in more than one dir, the last in the list is taken.
In my opinion it would be better to take the app with the highest version number.

regards,
Klaas

I hope thats now O.K. for everybody :-)

Cheers