On 06/20/2012 05:55 PM, Victor Dubiniuk wrote:
Hi,

this one seems to be a victim of CSRF protection. As a temporary fix

apps/bookmarks/addBm.php, line #31

addBookmark($_POST['url'], '', 'Read-Later');

should be changed to

addBookmark($_GET['url'], '', 'Read-Later');

Ok, I changed it back because the Bookmarklet only sends it as GET. I assume this change (out of all of them) was inadvertently. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Cheers
Arthur

P.S. Please do not forget to submit it to the bug tracker.

---
Victor Dubiniuk

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 6:23 PM, Christian Reiner<