On 02/13/2013 02:45 PM, Frank Karlitschek wrote:
ownCloud has theming support.
With custom themes you can replace any template, any image and you can extend
and override existing styles.

The idea was that it makes it a lot easier for users to just change a few
colors and other small things here and there. Writing a complete new
userinterface as a theme is a huge amount of work and would result in a huge
copy/paste job of existing styles anyways. So the idea was to use CSS as is is
designed and load theme styles additionally instead of replacing existing css
files.

Frank

On 13.02.2013, at 14:32, Tharindu Dhananjaya Galappaththi