Perhaps, the most annoying question ever but: If it's not maintained, why is it
included inside the releases so far?
What apps are currently not maintained, and which are?

I thought that all the apps that do not wear the "3rd party"-predicate, where
part of core and maintained as such? Am I wrong?

Kind regards,

Stefan

Op 5 mrt. 2013, om 10:33 heeft Bernhard Posselt <nukeawh...@gmail.com> het
volgende geschreven: