System Status

Icon?size=20 adrianSuSE wrote 5 days ago
Added Ubuntu 13.04 and Debian 7.0 build targets

Go Go Go ! :)

As Ubuntu 13.04 is available, please build packages :)

Thanks!

Op 06-05-13 13:11, Markus Feilner schreef:
Am Sonntag, 5. Mai 2013, 22:27:22 schrieb Sandro Knauß:
Hello,

the ubuntu packages are now based on the debian packages, I created fpr pkg-
owncloud. My plan was, when the package enter debian unstable to make sure,
that the debian/ubuntu packages on obs are build the same way.

Unfortunatelly, I need a mentor for my packages and they are very busy ...

I'm not sure if this info is helpful to anyone, but though:

I have been running Owncloud 1.2.1 on Kubuntu 13.04 in KDE for more than a week now - without problems except the usual ones. Three systems, all upgraded from 12.10, no problem, no package errors.

But, and that seems to be your point - my sources.list.d still points to here:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/isv:ownCloud:devel/xUbuntu_12.10/

It works, however.

Regards,

sandro