It's most probably this one:

https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/1761

André

Am 05.06.2013 21:54, schrieb Michael:
Hello,
Please file a bug report here:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues
Your issue will be triaged and fixed there.
Thanks!

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 2:52 PM, Niccolò Avico <nicc...@avico.it <mailto:nicc...@avico.it>> wrote:

    Hi all.

    I'm experiencing the following issue: after a few days from the
    installation of rel. 5.0.6 it turns impossible to permanently
    change the
    individual storage quotas, either from the Web interface as well
    DIRECTLY WRITING into the oc_preferences table.

    In both cases, after a little (minutes) amount of time the quota value
    is restored to what was before the update. This behaviour is
    independent
    from the actual user to whom I'm setting the new quota. This value is
    restored even when I keep the mysql session open AFTER issueing the
    update statement on the configvalue column.

    System context:

      * owncloud 5.0.6
      * Ubuntu server 12.04
      * PHP 5.3.10
      * mysql  Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.5.31, for debian-linux-gnu (x86_64)
    using
        readline 6.2
      * authentication ldap: Active Directory

    Question: which job restored the value? From which
    source/repository it
    gets the old value?

    Thanks a lot and congratilations to the dev community for the
    achievement. Aside from some minor issues, I'm really enjoying the
    platform.

    Niccolò
    --

    *Niccolò Avico*