for functionality test and usiability test and so on,I think I am interested to
know how

From:  "Frank Karlitschek"<fr...@owncloud.org>;
Date:  Wed, Jul 10, 2013 08:35 PM
To:  "owncloud"<owncloud@kde.org>;

Subject:  [Owncloud] apps reviewers

Hi,

we have a review process on apps.owncloud.com as you know. Every new or updated
apps needs to be reviewed and approved by a trusted developer. It has to be
checked if an app works correctly and doesn't has any security bugs.

Unfortunately everyone of the current review team is busy with other thing.
Because of that we are looking for more people who are interested in helping
with the review.

Is someone interested in helping? Please send me an message if you want to
participate.
Thanks a lot.

Frank