Hi Vieri,

On 2013-08-16 15:09, Vieri wrote:
I'm looking at changing the theme and modifying a few images and
logos. I'm wondering how the OC team creates/modifies svg files. Do
you use software such as Inkscape?
I can load most files but I'm having trouble with logo.svg. I'm seeing
it mostly white (I can barely see the objects).

In Inkscape, you need to open the Files/Document Properties dialog and then, in the Page tab, click on Background, drag the slider to less than 100% transparency. Then you'll see better. But this is basically an Inkscape thing, and I guess you need to check the Inkscape forums or RTFM. ;-)

David