On 26.09.2013 15:27, Clifford So wrote:

Hi Cliff,

I've just posted my solution in the forum

http://forum.owncloud.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=16743

that's really great! Thanks for doing that.

Do you think we could add that as a sub chapter to
http://doc.owncloud.org/desktop/1.4/building.html ?

The source for the documentation is also in github/owncloud/mirall/doc
Do you think you might want to do a submit request?

Thanks,

Klaas

And thanks for the link. It seems the documentation section in github is now
focusing on server currently. But I will take a look first. In fact, I also
successfully get the latest server running with SSL support. I recalled some
other people in forum couldn't get SSL enabled in their PPC ownCloud box. I
need to consolidate everything at this stage.

Thanks,

Cliff