Hello GURU guys of owncloud.
After hundred attempts to install that wonderful cloud inside my Godaddy Lunux shared account I decided to ask you guys to help with it. I've read tons of articles in the net and tried, as I think, all existing solutions but still with no luck.
So I'm trying to run OS 6.0.0a version, I did it thru a web installer and a decompressed zip folder copying it to webroot/owncloud. I've tried to change internals of .htaccess and created php5.ini with all necessary strings according to this post http://forum.owncloud.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7594. After that I got a message that magic quotes are enable so I disable them to ensure checked php.info. It seems they're OFF. Also I tried to add a time zone in php5.ini as mentioned here http://simpleitnow.com/sites/km/?p=436. I also tried to put in Mysql data base and without using sqlite option during the installation, but still no luck in both ways.
What I'm getting is the login page where I can write my name and pass but after that I'm getting the message by firefox: Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete. and it point to this http://mydomain.com/owncloud/index.php?redirectUrl=%2Fowncloud%2Findex.php%2Fapps%2Ffiles
I found this conversation https://github.com/owncloud/apps/issues/1171 but I'm not sure if it's a correct solution for my case.

I'll be very very appreciated if someone can help to get into the owncloud interface. :)
I'll be very happy with any new suggestions that I'vent tried yet.

Forgot to mention that I'm able to get here and see files tree http://mydomain/owncloud/remote.php/webdav

Regars, Sam