Hi Robert,

The error complains that the XML tag <meta> is not allowed in <code>.
This is correct.
If you actually want to enter some random HTML fragment inside the
<code> the fragment needs to be escaped like:

<para> <code> &lt;meta content=&quot;Home Page for Dick Solomon.&quot;
             name=&quot;description&quot; /&gt;
</code></para>

or surrounded in CDATA like:
<para> <code><![CDATA[ <meta content="Home Page for Dick Solomon."
             name="description" />]]>
</code></para>

so that it gets interpreted as plain text.

Regards,
Radu

--
Radu Coravu