Hi,

* Oxygen XML Editor Support (Adrian Buza) dixit [2016-06-24 11:07]:
Is there a way to force Java in doing an update?
Any window size change should trigger a repaint of the window.
The simplest way to trigger a window repaint is to toggle on and off window maximization (double click twice the title bar of the Oxygen window).

I don't know if this is of any help, but some time ago I have set two environment variables to mitigate some Java/UI problems. (Also I did not check if they're still necessary now.) I am using another distribution and a window manager less popular than the defaults (Archlinux and dwm), but maybe something along those lines could help in this case as well, at least they might provide some new starting points for further google searches:

_JAVA_OPTIONS=-Dawt.useSystemAAFontSettings=on -Dswing.aatext=true
_JAVA_AWT_WM_NONREPARENTING=1

Regards,

Andreas

--