Hi David,

I can confirm that the final 18.1 release will force the association of Markdown files opened in Oxygen with our MarkDown editor.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu
http://www.oxygenxml.com

On 10/5/2016 4:41 PM, Sewell, David R. (drs2n) wrote:
Very nice Markdown editor! I can get rid of one more standalone
application now that oXygen handles .md files. Maybe when the final 18.1
is released, the default file association for .md should be changed to
Markdown Editor instead of Text Editor,

David