Hi Yves,

Right click with caret placed inside one of the rows, "Table Properties", select the "Row" tab and change the row type from "Body" to "Header". We already have an improvement logged in (based on a previous similar idea you had) to add some specialized actions for this in more obvious places.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu
http://www.oxygenxml.com