Hello,

If you assign a shortcut to the action in the framework using the Document Type Configuration dialog box [1], the shortcut will be used by Web Author as well. For example, the "Bold" action from the default DITA framework has the shortcut Ctrl+B or (Cmd+B on Mac). Web Author also supports adding shortcuts to actions implemented in JS [2], [3] - you just have to pass the shortcut to the constructor of the base class.

Best,
Cristian

[1] https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/20.1/ug-editor/topics/the-action-dialog.html#the-action-dialog [2] https://www.oxygenxml.com/maven/com/oxygenxml/oxygen-webapp/20.1.0.1/jsdoc/sync.actions.AbstractAction.html [3] https://www.oxygenxml.com/maven/com/oxygenxml/oxygen-webapp/20.1.0.1/jsdoc/tutorial-customaction.html