Hi Karl,

I can reproduce the problem on my side and I'll add an internal issue for it. We use a third party library to provide the dockable window capabilities and maybe we can find some way to work with it in order to bypass this problem. A workaround for you right now would be to use the "XPath\XQuery Builder View" instead of the XPath toolbar. You also mentioned that the search does not work. Do you mean the "Quick Find" toolbar? Because the Find/Replace dialog seems to still work.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor