Dear oXygen users,

We announce the release of new maintenance builds (security related) for
oXygen XML Editor, XML Developer, XML Author:
 - 21.1, build 2019120214
 - 20.1, build 2019120217
 - 19.1, build 2019120219
The build number can be verified in the Help -> About dialog box from
the application (next to the version number).

You can download the new installation kits of v21.1 from our main
download page:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/download.html

Here you can find the complete list of bug-fixes for v21.1:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/build_history.html#2019120214

You can download the new installation kits for v20.1 and v19.1 from our
software archive:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/software_archive.html

Here you can find the complete list of bug-fixes for v20.1:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/build_history_20_1.html#2019120217
Here you can find the complete list of bug-fixes for v19.1:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/build_history_19_1.html#2019120219

You can follow our oXygen release/build RSS feed here:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/rssBuildID.xml

Please let us know if you encounter any problems with these new builds.

Regards,
Adrian

--
Adrian Buza