Dear Radu,

here is an example and the pdf raised with the xslt-snapshot. Please
ignore the chapterwise pagenumbers. I did not reduce the private
transformation layer. This pagenumbers are not relevant to the problem.
How the snapshot was incorparated into the transformation layer I have
already shown.

Regards Bernhard

Am 15.12.2020 um 13:37 schrieb Radu Coravu:

> [...]
>
> Radu Coravu
> Oxygen XML Editor
> On 14.12.2020 14:37, Bernhard Kleine wrote:
>>
>> Hi, Radu
>>
>> Different indices are done via the "type" argument of indexterm, as
>> it is described in the DocBook 5 Guide by Norman Walsh. With the new
>> versions of xsl it works.
>>

>>>         Multiple indexes
>>>
>>> Authors can choose to have several types of indexes: for example,
>>> function, command, and concept indexes. This can be achieved in
>>> DocBook with the |type| attribute. All of the |indexterm|
>>> <https://tdg.docbook.org/tdg/5.0/indexterm.singular.html>s with a
>>> particular |type| will be collected together in the |index|
>>> <https://tdg.docbook.org/tdg/5.0/index.html> with the same |type|.
>>
>> KR
>>
>> Bernhard
>>
>> Am 14.12.2020 um 12:51 schrieb Oxygen XML Editor Support (Radu Coravu):
>>> Hi Bernhard, Bob,
>>>
>>> Oxygen ships with the DocBook 1.79.2 XSLT stylesheets.
>>> I looked at the folder where the DocBook to EPUB3 transformation
>>> scripts exist:
>>>
>>> OXYGEN_INSTALL_DIR/frameworks/docbook/xsl/epub3
>>>
>>> and it seems that about 7 years ago I'm the one who added a build
>>> file to build the EPUB after the XSLT transformations are done.
>>>
>>> Question for Bob:
>>> Should I update the DocBook XSLTs in Oxygen to a newer stable
>>> version? If so, which one would be that?
>>>
>>> Question for Bernard:
>>> My knowledge of DocBook indices and how they are used is quite
>>> limited. Could you give me precise details about how you expect the
>>> indices to work in the EPUB? I added your indices sample to a small
>>> DocBook 5 XML document I have, they seem to look similar when
>>> publishing to EPUB 3 or to PDF.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Radu
>>>
>>> Radu Coravu
>>> <oXygen/> XML Editor
>>> http://www.oxygenxml.com

>> --
>> spitzhalde9
>> D-79853 lenzkirch
>> bernhard.kle...@gmx.net
>> www.b-kleine.com, www.urseetal.net
>> Ich darf auf mein neues Buch "670 Falter im Hochschwarzwald" aufmerksam
>> machen
>> (Infos bei mir)
>> -
>> thunderbird mit enigmail
>> GPG schlüssel: D5257409
>> fingerprint:
>> 08 B7 F8 70 22 7A FC C1 15 49 CA A6 C7 6F A0 2E D5 25 74 09

spitzhalde9
D-79853 lenzkirch
bernhard.kle...@gmx.net
www.b-kleine.com, www.urseetal.net
Ich darf auf mein neues Buch "670 Falter im Hochschwarzwald" aufmerksam machen
(Infos bei mir)
-
thunderbird mit enigmail
GPG schlüssel: D5257409
fingerprint:
08 B7 F8 70 22 7A FC C1 15 49 CA A6 C7 6F A0 2E D5 25 74 09

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<?xml-model href="http://docbook.org/xml/5.1/rng/docbookxi.rng";
    schematypens="http://relaxng.org/ns/structure/1.0";?>
<?xml-model href="http://docbook.org/xml/5.1/sch/docbook.sch";
    type="application/xml"
    schematypens="http://purl.oclc.org/dsdl/schematron";?>
<!DOCTYPE book[
    <!ENTITY % my-entities SYSTEM "./Myentities.ent">
    %my-entities;
    ]>
<book xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook"; xml:lang="de" xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude";
    xmlns:ns5="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg"; xmlns:ns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";
    xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"; version="5.1"
     status="draft"

    <info>
        <title>670 Falter im Hochschwarzwald</title>
        <subtitle>Beobachtungen aus Lenzkirch und Kappel</subtitle>
    </info>

 <para>Some text for indexing:</para>
 <para>ra>Von den fotografierten Faltern stehen zehn auf der Roten Liste: <emphasis>Coenotephria
            (RL: V), <emphasis>Scotopteryx moeniata</emphasis> (RL: V),

    <!--<index type="scName">
        <title>Wissenschaftliche Namen</title>
        <para>(Gattungsnamen großgeschrieben, Artbezeichnungen klein)</para>
    <index type="dtName">
        <title>Deutsche Namensliste</title>
    <index type="RWP">
        <title>Raupenwirtspflanzen</title>