From: oXygen-user <oxygen-user-boun...@oxygenxml.com> On Behalf Of Oxygen
XML Editor Support (Adrian Buza)
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2021 7:36 AM
To: oxygen-user@oxygenxml.com
Subject: Re: [oXygen-user] Save via WebDAV

Hi,

Both the results and/or output of an Oxygen transformation are designed to
be saved locally.
So, no, there is no way to configure an Oxygen transformation scenario to
output the result to a remote location (this includes an eXist-db database).

One trick you can use, if you have WebDAV enabled on your eXist-db server,
is to mount the WebDAV repository as a network drive (or as a folder for
Linux/macOS) and configure Oxygen to output to that mounted location (as if
it was local).

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza