Hi,

Just to update the public user's list with the private email exchange which followed, I asked Ray:

What version of Oxygen are you using.

Our Git add-on is compatible with Oxygen XML Editor/Author/Developer versions 21.1 or newer.

And he answered:

I’m using Oxygen XML Editor 23.1.

I removed the plugin from the extension folder of the com.oxygenxml in the preferences folder then reloaded the plugin through the ‘Install New Add-ons’.

The Git Client appeared and installed OK.

Regards,

Radu

Radu Coravu
Oxygen XML Editor