Thanks, Stefan!

Yeah .. I was hoping to avoid having the users install a plugin .. just install the framework. But I can see that's not going to fly. I'm thinking that the simplest (least effort for the users, and least opportunity for error), is to provide a pre-configured OT installation that they can point to from Preferences. It'll just be ..

    1) Install framework,
    2) Point to custom OT in Preferences

That way if something goes sideways, they haven't messed with the detail Oxygen installation.

Cheers,
...scott