Its for internal use to (primarily) guide the developers in what/how we want
teh screens implemented. Bascially we want that little bit more than static
screenshots so that it can cover things like error conditions and process
flow.

Thanks for the suggestions..will check both of the suggestions out.

--
Geoff Appleby
Blog: http://blogs.crankygoblin.com/blogs/geoff.appleby/