1 Create a DLL containing the core code that is the same for both and code
up different functionality in 2 VS solutions
2 Use dependency injection controller such as Castle Windsor or MS Unity and
DI pattern with coding which will enable you to have a single VS solution
but multiple configurations can be controlled via a config file

I am sure there are other ways that are possible :)

jano