I have some controls bound to a BindingSource control.

I want to do a calculation when the value changes  in one control and set
the result on another control.

What is the standard way to do this?   BindingSource is bound to an Entity

Question 1  : Do i update the textbox the property is bound to or do i
update the underlying entity which would update the control anyway(i hope)?

When i change textbox A...textbox B is updated with the new calculated
result..this works fine...but i have noticed that when i Leave textbox
A..textbox B reverts back to its original value...what is going on here!

 <http://www.intellixperience.com/signup.aspx> Is your website being
IntelliXperienced?
regards
Anthony (*12QWERNB*)

Is your website being IntelliXperienced?