Hi Anthony,

I'm using 2010 on a project and it's a bit unstable. As I've mentioned
before though we are using the RC so I'd assume some improvement in the
final release itself. I like the new intellisense features and the
multi-monitor support. I like that the Add Reference dialog is fixed and
hate that it has brand new problems. I like that I can style it so the
chrome matches my editor color scheme.

When you upgrade projects you do it in 2 stages. The first is to upgrade the
project and solution files themselves. This has no real bearing on the
compiled executable, it's just a toolset thing. The changes are pretty
minimal really. In fact there is a tool for switching between different
versions if you want to give it a try:
http://stevedunns.blogspot.com/2010/02/tool-to-switch-project-files-between.html

<http://stevedunns.blogspot.com/2010/02/tool-to-switch-project-files-between.html>The
second upgrade is to bring your projects into .NET 4.0. That gives you
access to all the new framework stuff like MEF and System.Lazy<T> (both
personal favorites). If you can deploy your app into .NET 4 then I like the
new framework. It has a lot of nice touches to it.

Regards,
Mike

--
Michael M. Minutillo