We've suddenly (this week) started getting "Permission denied" errors on some
of our internal websites (page loads fine, but a little "Error on page."
appears in the bottom left corner, and behind it is a "Permission Denied"
error. Some functionality doesn't work, specifically it appears to be choking
on a JavaScript POST to another page on the same site.)

Also, a number of users are reporting that they are being prompted to log in to
web pages that previously never prompted for credentials.

One site in particular is heavily affected, and looking at the site, I can't
see anything having changed (no web.config changes, no permissions changes,
etc.)

I've looked at everything I can think of, including running ethereal traces and
logging vast amounts of procmon logs. Nothing untoward appears that I can see.

Can anyone take a stab at what might be going on? I'm just getting frustrated
with it.

Cheers

Dylan Tusler

To find out more about the Sunshine Coast Council, visit your local council
office at Caloundra, Maroochydore, Nambour or Tewantin. Or, if you prefer,
visit us on line at www.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au

This email, together with any attachments, is intended for the named
recipient(s) only. Any form of review, disclosure, modification, distribution
and or publication of this email message is prohibited without the express
permission of the author. Please notify the sender immediately if you have
received this email by mistake and delete it from your system. Unless otherwise
stated, this email represents only the views of the sender and not the views of
the Sunshine Coast Regional Council.

maile 3_0_0