Damian,
What did you use to generate those automated UI tests?

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Damian Maclennan
Sent: Tuesday, 18 May 2010 10:08 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: MVC Unit Testing

+1

This is what we found on our last project too, we had to mock a whole bunch of
stuff to test controllers when most of the work was happening in other places,
essentially these tests become redundant tests of your infrastructure. We had a
suite of automated UI tests too which gave us good coverage of the controller
actions.

Damian

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 1:20 AM, Davy J