Folks, I added a Customer Information dialog to my VS2008 installer project.
I expected the serial number the user enters to be present in the Context
collection that my Custom Action could validate, but it's not there. All of
the data entered in other dialogs is in the Context collection.

Has anyone ever put serial number validation in a VS install project without
writing C++ DLLs and editing the package with Orca (which is what samples
I've found do). The samples hint that a value with key PIDKEY will be
created, but it's not stored anywhere that I can find in my Installer
derived class.