"Your Technology Solutions Partner"

To find out more about the Sunshine Coast Council, visit your local council
office at Caloundra, Maroochydore, Nambour or Tewantin. Or, if you prefer,
visit us on line at www.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au

This email, together with any attachments, is intended for the named
recipient(s) only. Any form of review, disclosure, modification, distribution
and or publication of this email message is prohibited without the express
permission of the author. Please notify the sender immediately if you have
received this email by mistake and delete it from your system. Unless otherwise
stated, this email represents only the views of the sender and not the views of
the Sunshine Coast Regional Council.

maile 3_1_0