Who's working on Sunday? ... I'm trying some sample code that is supposed to
bulk load a file into a varbinary column of a table. My statement is this:

UPDATE TestTable set [Icon] = (SELECT * FROM OPENROWSET(BULK
'E:\icons\SM\accicons04.ico', SINGLE_BLOB) AS x ) WHERE [Name]='Foo'

But I get this:

Cannot bulk load because the file "E:\icons\SM\accicons04.ico" could not be
opened. Operating system error code 3(The system cannot find the path
specified.).

I get a "not found" on every file I try anywhere, so I guess I'm missing
some security related trick. Anyone know how to do this?

Cheers,