I'll try the console app and if doesn't work will post some code.

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com
[mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On Behalf Of Michael Minutillo
Sent: Thursday, 1 July 2010 10:41 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: log4Net on Windows server 2008

Hi David,

What sort of issues are you having? Windows 2008 is probably:

a) Packed full of more fine grained security controls AND

b) Even more secure by default

Failing that here are a few questions that you've probably already gone
through yourself:

* Are the framework versions the same?

* Are the App Pools configured the same?

* Can you get a simple one page app with log4net working? i.e. Is it
log4net or the config

* Can you get log4net working in a console app on that machine? i.e. Is
it IIS/ASP.NET

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 10:32 AM, David Walker