Hi all,

Does anyone know of a cheap / free OOXML to PDF converter program / library?

I'm working on an app where we'll be producing .docx and .xlsx files and we
then need to convert these to PDF.  I'm considering using the OpenXML SDK to
create the OOXML files and it would be nice if we didn't have to depend on
MS Office to turn those into PDFs.  Having said that, this is just a 'nice
to have' - the reality is that most (if not all) of our user base will have
MS Office so we're not keen on spending a lot of money for this
functionality.

A quick google revealed
Aspose.Words<http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx>
but
it's a bit pricey and we're only interested in a fairly small subset of it's
functionality.

Cheers,
Matt.