Folks, one of my older 19" LCD monitors is going shimmery and randomly goes
blank for a few minutes. I'm thinking of having Christmas in July and buying
a BIG screen like 2560x1600 resolution. I've seen one in action and I was
instantly seduced by the gigantic workspace and I can imagine it would
really boost my productivity. I've always loved lots of pixels and now I
want more, more, more ... Web searches have found some Samsung 30" screens
for about $1500 in Melbourne, such as PC Manics
<http://www.pricespy.com.au/c_383.html?d=10237>  in Chadstone not far from
me in the SE suburbs. I'm still searching for the best value in driving
distance, but I though I'd ask in here to see if anyone has recommendations
about widescreen LCDs or shops they like. Cheers, Greg.