I have asp.net website using forms authentication which works fine.

 I have one page(helpme.aspx)  i wish public access to without
username/password.  I do this by

Adding this to web.config

                <location path=" helpme.aspx">

                                <system.web>

                                                <authorization>

                                                                <allow
users="*"/>

                                                </authorization>

                                </system.web>

                </location>

Question....this page relies on  css files and telerik controls which
produce their own  links like      Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd...do i
have to allow each individual reference file or is there an easier way?

 <http://www.intellixperience.com/signup.aspx> Is your website being
IntelliXperienced?
regards
Anthony (*12QWERNB*)

Is your website being IntelliXperienced?