Hello,

 Back on this topic, does anyone have any cute strategies for
tokenising text in internationlised strings? My current approach is
something like:

 ltlFoo.Text = "Hello, $name, how are you?"

 And so then I attach a PreRender event and replace it. It works,
obviously, but one may argue that it's not ideal, but one may also
argue that there isn't another way. I'm kind of hoping there *is*
another way. I'm imagining some elegant strategy of attaching
tokenising handlers in some area and then passing context to them and
other such things. Has anyone done this? Interested in any thoughts

silky

Every morning when I wake up, I experience an exquisite joy — the joy
of being this signature.