There have been 10 blogged responses so far.

There are some common pieces of tech popping up, lots of people using
ASP.Net MVC over standard web forms.

A good mixture of different testing frameworks & IoC containers.

Read some of responses and blog your own response!

http://davidburela.wordpress.com/2010/07/30/developer-blog-banter-1-what-is-
your-preferred-technology-stack/

-David Burela

Senior Developer