> OIC

IOC - fat fingers

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com]
On Behalf Of Nic Roche
Sent: Thursday, 5 August 2010 8:43 PM
To: 'ozDotNet'
Subject: RE: Dependency Injection

Hi Peter,

Sorry _not_ to address your issues directly.

The promotion patterns and practices is more valuable than the tools these
guys (patterns and practices team) have delivered.

This read gives a very good perspective: The Build Your Own CAB Series.

http://codebetter.com/blogs/jeremy.miller/archive/2007/07/25/the-build-your-
own-cab-series-table-of-contents.aspx

Caliburn is a framework built from the ground up with
OIC/Testability/MVVM/MVP/MVC in mind.

http://caliburn.codeplex.com/

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/WPF/Caliburn_Module_Loading.aspx

Regards,