The dev server only accepts connections coming from the local machine. You
need some kind of proxy running on the server to forward requests to it.
Like this
http://ashleyangell.com/2009/03/configuring-a-basic-reverse-proxy-in-squid-on-windows-website-accelerator/

<http://ashleyangell.com/2009/03/configuring-a-basic-reverse-proxy-in-squid-on-windows-website-accelerator/>I've
used MSSoapT from
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=C943C0DD-CEEC-4088-9753-86F052EC8450&displaylang=en
do this for publishing dev sites to locally hosted VMs.

Michael M. Minutillo
Indiscriminate Information Sponge
Blog: http://wolfbyte-net.blogspot.com

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 2:08 PM, Tiang Cheng <tiang.ch...@staff.iinet.net.au