I have done couple of apps as well, and yeah WP SDK and inetgration with
VS is awesome. One of the major problems that I am facing is that I can
only test my app on emulator, and not on real handset :-(

________________________________

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com
[mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On Behalf Of Nick Randolph
Sent: Thursday, 2 September 2010 12:25 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: RE: Win Phone 7 RTM

I've done quite a bit and so far the tools are awesome - working in
VS/Blend kicks the pants off XCode/Interface builder. However, there are
some curly bits around tombstoning that suck, as does the lack of real
emulator (eg the old WM emulator where you could simulate most of the
hardware).

Nick Randolph | Built to Roam | Microsoft MVP - Device Application
Development | +61 412 413 425
The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in
this email in any way. Built To Roam does not guarantee the integrity of
any emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the
author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Built To Roam.